Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yes, Yes I am all that

So, I don't know what we have done to dodge the snow bullet but it's the beginning of March and there is NO SNOW. It was 50 degrees again today and sunny and quite spring like.

And next weekend is daylight savings-so clocks go forward and it should be light out until 6:30 ish-sweet.

So I did it. I finished knitting/photographing my cowls and wrote up the pattern this weekend.

My husband in all his awesomeness brought home MS office 2007-so now we can write and power point and PDF like there is no tomorrow. (Or, like there is a deadline tomorow ...which is usually the case.) He also replaced our keyboard yesterday because it drank my coffee.
Enough said.



cowl #1 is made with Tess's Designer yarns 100% cashmere-(I call It) Adobe red

cowl#2 is made with Knit Picks Gloss Sock -Cosmos

http://www.tessyarns.com/

http://www.knitpicks.com/

I was tinkering around with feather and fan and came up with a combo that creates a spiral-and the best part is that it is fairly mindless to knit when you use stitch markers.

I have requested to be added as a designer on Ravelry so I can start offering free patterns, it's been really nice to hear from people that are interested. Yarnies are awesome.

*update! The pattern is now up on Ravelry you can find me as izodgrrl! Yea me!

No comments:

Post a Comment